Downtown Development Authority
Structure and Activities
The Villa Rica Downtown Development Authority is a seven-member Board which is appointed by the Mayor and City Council.
Board Member Requirements
- Must reside in City of Villa Rica and be a taxpayer.
- Must live in Carroll County, pay Carroll County taxes and also have a business in the Villa Rica downtown district.
- Must live in Douglas County, pay Douglas County taxes and also own a business in the Villa Rica downtown district.
Because the City of Villa Rica flows into Douglas County, a tax paying resident of that county who also has a business in the downtown district of Villa Rica is eligible to sit on the DDA Board.
Villa Rica Downtown Development Authority Members:
- Jerry Doyal
- Bill Taylor
- Jorge Costa
- Pat Large
- Chad Sadorf
- Shannon Smith
DDA Secretary, Tracy Dunnavant
- What Is a Downtown Development Authority?
- National Main Street Approach to Downtown Revitilization
- Why Is Downtown Important?
For more information please contact:
The DDA meets the 4th Monday at 7:00pm at Holt-Bishop Justice Center, Municipal Court Room, 101 Main Street, Villa Rica, Georgia.